Frequently asked questions
The most common questions we get from our clients
- A good tan makes you look good and feel good! Spray tans are a safe, healthier alternative to exposing your skin to the harmful rays of the sun.
- The instant gratification, hiding acne and blemishes, looking svelte, and the confidence boost of getting a spray tan are just a few of the benefits!
- The products in the solution work with your skin's outer layer to turn into a beautiful bronze color. Color is fully customizable to your skin type and your color goals. Airbrush tanning has come a long way, and you will never look orange! The ultimate goal is to have a natural-looking, luxurious, and flawless glow.
- Tans can last 5-10 days depending on how well they are maintained (moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!!)
- After a brief consultation of your spray tan needs, I will blend a custom solution color tone for you.
- You are welcome to wear as little, or as much as you are comfortable with during your session.
- Disposable panties and hair nets are available upon request.
You will be guided through a series of quick, easy poses during the spraying process.
- Post-spray, drying powder will be applied to areas prone to sweat and friction (elbows, knees, under breasts)
- Post session, you will need to refrain from getting wet or sweating until your first rinse. On average most clients can rinse in 10-12 hours. If using a rapid solution, clients can rinse in as little as 2-4 hours.
- With proper maintenance, spray tans can last 5-7 days. For best results, moisturize everyday with a lotion that is designed to be used with spray tans.
- Organic solutions are the only products I use. They are paraben free, vegan, alcohol free, FDA approved, water-based, nut & allergen free, fast-drying, and PETA approved.
- Appointment is required for services. Same day appointments/walk-ins are sometimes available. However, clients are responsible for making sure their skin is prepped and ready for their spray tan session.
- Please allow 30 minutes for your tan session.
- If you need to cancel or make a change, please do so 24 hours before your scheduled time.
- Reservations cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will be charged 50%. Same day and no-show appointments will be subject to a 100% fee of services booked.
- Forms of payment currently accepted: Venmo (@afterglo89) Cash